Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hydroponic Systems

Getting in the Right Mind-Set
Starting out with something new is always very challenging, and getting in the right frame of mind; is the most important thing, by far; to get sorted before I start.
Something complex and new to me like Aquaponics will undoubtedly be laced with hidden obstacles and things which are difficult to get my head around.  So I must take notes of my strong and weak areas, regarding this new subject and constantly improve or make allowances for my weaker areas, i.e. DIY.

Drawing on Past Experience
My experience with vegetable growing, Hydroponics and keeping and breeding both aquarium and pond fish, should be a big bonus for me. I do also feel confident and quietly excited about my new venture and all that it will, I hope; entail.

I wish to try many different things in Aquaponic systems, I have many ideas, but I don't wish to share them just yet.

Today I am getting the Hosting for the website and that side of the business, can begin to grow.  the actual physical side might take a little bit longer to get together, but we shall see.
I have lots of obstacles to cross, before I can get from where I am now, to where I want to be.  But I can just about see a clear path there, and that has got to be a first for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment