Sunday 11 December 2011

Putting a Plan into Action


In order to get my Aquaponics plan into action, I have to invest heavily.


The only thing of any really value I possess is my house, which is only a cheap prefab, but it will free up enough revenue to buy some land and some poly tunnels.


Unfortunately; I won't have enough money to buy another house, so before I can get permission to plant a static caravan on my own land, I will rent the one in the picture above.


The Caravan is situated right in the middle of the area I want to move to and is no where near anywhere.  It has a huge utility building, all amenities and has ready made Chicken Houses, with fox-proof runs.
Perfect for me.  Purr-fect for the Cats!


I guess that to get anywhere in life; I have to be prepared to make sacrifices and to take risks.
I will miss my woods on Dartmoor, and my garden, but I will like to be within easy reach of the Sea.


The first part is done now. I have a buyer and I should be out of here and into a brand new era of my life, within two months.


According to my business plan; I should have just enough money to buy 4/5 acres of rough land, get four poly tunnels and everything else I need to start this new business + have just enough money left to pay me and one employee a meeger wage for the first ten months.


I feel a mixture of emotions about leaving Dartmoor, but I know that opportunities like this; may only come along once in a life time. So I must take this chance!


Besides; Aquaponics will change food production, health and productivity for the better and since more people need to eat than they need to make phone calls; Aquaponics could be bigger than the mobile phone.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment